Sunday 15 May 2016

Last few days ...

Hi! 

I just wanted to tell you about my last few days. I've been very busy so not had a chance to post any pics yet! 

Friday
We were up at 6am to walk the doggy! It was a good start to the day. Robbie went to work and I went home and made a lovely quiche for lunch then went to work at 2pm. 



Saturday
I got up early for the dog and didn't have much time for the gym so decided to do a little work out at home. I am starting light and have just used what weights I had at home (wine bottles!!). It was definitely a good workout as I'm feeling it today!! I then went to what Robbie calls 'fat club' AKA slimming world. I cycled up which I really enjoyed and took me about half an hour with all my bike issues that happened along the way!! I got weighed and maintained but that's ok because that's really the aim at the moment as I'm not far from target.  Then did loads of house work. Robbie made a courgette planter whilst I sipped a G&T 😎. We went out to so bar in Harrogate for some food then met some friends for cocktails in town in the evening. 








No comments:

Post a Comment