Sunday 16 August 2015

I'm back!!!!


Gosh it's been a while!! 

Some of my fans have said they have missed me so I can't disappoint!!

I did the c9 cleanse before my holiday. It was 9 days of mainly 2 shakes and 600 calories. I found quite easy as I was working so in a way was easier not having to decide what to eat. I lost 8 pounds in 9 days which I was pleased with as weight loss had been slow. I have now lost 13 pounds in total and am feeling much better about myself. Again weight loss is a bit stagnant at the moment but I'm happy with what I have already done!!

I thoroughly enjoyed my holiday! We went to magaluf. It did wonders for my mental health!! I've been a perfect(ish) wifey since I have been back! See pics of holiday below. You will see daquari palace which is my favourite place on earth. Looking out over the beautiful beach it sells about 20 different daquaris and you don't have to wait as they are all in slushi machines. 

I want to train for a 10k run before October so I will keep everyone updated.

I wanted to tell you all about yesterday... I worked like a crazy person at home before going to work!! I did 5 loads f washing. I made leek and potato soup with potatoes out the garden and homemade bread. The bread I definitely recommend .... It was half white flour and half lidl rye bread mix! I also made some iced green tea to take to work which was delicious. 

I got creative yesterday. I have 5 naked palettes (that's eyeshadow boys!). I was looking at them all thinking could I switch them round? I didn't want to do too many and risk breaking them so I decided to move all the naked basic colours into the empty slots in the other palettes. This left me with an empty naked basics palette so I decided to melt lipstick into each slot which means I can take multiple colours out with me! Picture below!!!

The final thing I wanted to discuss is my new supplements. I was taking some in the c9 cleanse with green coffee bean extract and green tea extract which give you energy, boost metabolism and suppress appetite. I have found a similar one at lidl. Only £2.49 for 60 tablets. After 1 day taking them I did feel they gave me energy. It was actually yesterday I took them and I did 5 loads of washing!! Hehe :) 

That's everything that I would like to share for now. I will keep you update with my 10k progress and my life in general because I know you all love it ;) 




1 comment:

  1. YESSSSSS! I needed me a Vicky fix. The lidl pills look good! and your lipstick palette is so neat! xxxx

    ReplyDelete